« The 100% Digital & Tech trade fair for the hotel and restaurant industry »
4th & 5th June 2018, Paris
“Food Hotel Tech s the place to meet and exchange views for hotel and restaurant professionals to help them unravel the challenges of the future.”
The second edition of this 100% Digital & Tech trade fair for the Hotel and Restaurant industry, which we attended six months ago, is coming. You can find us again not far from where we were last time, next to the conference room.
Like last time, we’re available to help you digitize your guest-relationship management as well as help you to use technology to personalize your guest’s experience.
Please don’t hesitate to schedule a meeting with us on the 1-to-1 appointment platform set up for the event: Swapcard.
A number of conferences will be taking place over these two days:
Monday 4th June
- The payment systems of tomorrow are now!
- Digital pathways and new uses: what are the implications for hoteliers?
- Artificial Intelligence and the future of the customer experience: meeting with a ChatBot
- IoT: Connected objects to personalize the customer journey
- Digitizing to improve the customer experience
- The 3D printer: a taste of the future?
- New tools and good recruitment practices: find the ideal staff
- The life of reviews: grow your e-reputation
- The possible growth of digitization in hotels and restaurants
- Digitization in the BackOffice of cafes
- Blockchain in practice: beyond the myth, the future of reservation?
- E-welcome and personalisation: win back customers
- Big (& Smart) Data in the kitchen or bedroom, a valuable personalization tool
Tuesday 5th June
- Mobile first, mobile everywhere, mobile now: do we still need to repeat it?
- When the reception becomes tactile: welcome in millennial (and others)
- Atout France Conference
- Conquering or retaining the corporate clientele: what strategies to use for dealing with OTAs?
- Digital tools for a more agile and profitable restaurant
- GDPR #2018: Constraint or opportunity?
- Can we talk more about PMS?
- Marketing Now: don’t rent rooms, sell stories
- Hot: How to approach the arrival of AirBnb on the hotel market?
- INNOVATION AWARDS
4th & 5th June 2018
Paris Event Centre, Porte de la Vilette, 20 Avenue de la Porte de la Vilette, 75019 Paris